Follow-up to the latest announcements by the President of the Republic of 12 July 2021 and in accordance with current health protocols:
For the night shows after July 21st :
- The sanitary pass is required to access the park for visitors over the age of 18.
- At the park entrance, you will need to present your ticket, your identity card and a sanitary pass (QR code in digital or paper version).
- Having a valid sanitary pass means meeting one of these 3 criteria :
- be fully vaccinated or :
- 1 week after the 2nd injection for Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca vaccines ;
- 1 week after the single injection for people with a history of COVID ;
- 4 weeks after the single injection of Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- present a PCR or antigenic negative test of less than 48h
- present a positive PCR or antigenic test of more than 11 days and less than 6 months, attesting to the recovery of COVID-19.
- Wearing the mask is mandatory, in the queues, the escape game and in the stands of the show for the entire duration of the performance.
For more information, you can find our contact details on the page: CONTACT
- FAQ gouvernement.fr
The Banquet at the Meung-sur-Loire's Castle, originally scheduled for April 4th 2020, is postponed on a date to be communicated at a later date, maybe at autumn.
While waiting to welcome you on our park, safely, take care of yourself and be careful.
Son & Lumière of Cléry's teams